GREAT OCEAN ROAD SURF TOURS:
1. Full payment is required 7days prior of commencement date.
2. 50% deposit is required upon booking if outside of 7 days, balance is due 7 days in advance of commencement date.
3. 30% of full tour cost is non-refundable, but is transferable within 6 months at a fee of $20.
4. Booking is essential and must be made prior to the tour date you wish.
5. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for all online bookings.
6. Bookings are subject to availability.
7. Bookings cancelled by customer outside 48hrs of Surf Tour departure date will result in 30% of full tour cost being withheld but can be used to re-schedule surf tour date within 6 months.
8. Bookings cancelled by customer within 48hrs but outside of 24hrs of Surf Tour departure date - customers deposit will be withheld or customer will be charged 50% of full tour cost per person.
9. Bookings cancelled inside 24hrs of Surf Tour departure date or no-shows, customer will be charged and liable for 100% of full tour cost per person, but will be given the option of re-booking at a discounted rate of 50% per person per tour.
10. Changes to bookings are permitted outside 48hrs. First amendment is free of charge, subsequent changes will incur a $20 administration fee.
11. If you wish to transfer your booking to another person this is permitted outside 48hrs at an administration cost of $20.
12. Participants of Vegemite Surfgrom Program, Junior Development Program and Next Level Coaching must adhere to the terms and conditions listed here however time frames differ slightly.
i. If booking cancelled outside 7 days of start of program it will result in deposit of 30% being withheld but can be used as credit towards any other GOR Surf Tours product within 6 months.
ii. Bookings cancelled by customer within 7days but outside of 48hrs Program start date - customer will be charged 50% of full program cost.
iii. Bookings cancelled inside 48hrs of Program or participant starts Program and chooses to stop, customer will be charged and liable for 100% of full program cost, but will be given the option of re-booking the Program at a discounted rate of 50% per person per Program.
13. New season prices commence 1st July each year. Prices are correct at time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
14. Great Ocean Road Surf Tours reserve the rights to cancel or postpone any tour, lesson or Program, in the unlikelihood of this, customers will be offered a full refund or alternative dates.
15. Some GOR Surf Tours products may require a minimum of 2 customers in order to run, we will advise you of this at time of booking.
16. A surcharge of $20 maybe added to any surf tours on a public holiday.
17. Payments can be made via cash or credit card (visa/MasterCard only). For balance payments made by credit card a 2% surcharge applies.
18. No refunds will be offered for any persons that change their tour or reduce the duration of their tour once it has commenced.
19. Great Ocean Road Surf Tours reserve the right to cancel, evict or refuse any persons that appear to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances or for behaviour that is dangerous or inappropriate on any of our tours.
20. Minimum numbers may apply on certain surf tours and certain times of the year; you will be advised of this upon booking if applicable.
21. Great Ocean Road Surf Tours highly recommends you are covered by your own personal travel insurance as although we have public liability
which covers you whilst surfing you are not covered at other times.
22. Gift Vouchers expire 12months from date of purchase and commencement of tour/lesson must be within this timeframe.
Great Ocean Road Surf Tours Child Policy:
23. To participate in any surf tour option by Great Ocean Road Surf Tours you need to be of minimum age 7 and be accompanied by an adult (parent/guardian) if under the age of 9 years.
24. If participating on any multiple surf tour any persons under the age of 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult (parent/guardian).
25. To participate on a 2hr surf lesson you need to be of a minimum age of 5yrs and be accompanied by an adult if under the age of 9years.
26. Children aged between 5 and 9 need to be dually supervised by parent/guardian at all times during their tour/lesson, due to our Surf Instructor's responsibilities to supervise and coach ALL participants. Some young children may find it difficult to control and/or carry a surfboard and for this reason a parent or guardian must be readily available to assist. Pending group sizes this might not always prevail and it is therefore essential for child bookings to be checked and confirmed by a GOR Surf Tours member of staff before a booking is made.
27. Vegemite Surfgroms Program delivered by Great Ocean Road Surf Tours is open to 5-12year olds only. Participants must have turned 5 by the 3rd session of the Vegemite Surfgrom Program and not be older than 13yrs at the start of the Vegemite Surfgrom Program.
28. Should any of our surf tour/lesson have a number of children aged 8yrs or under outweighing the number of participants of the age 9 and/or above our ratio will be reduced to only 1:5
Tours To Go:
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions put forth by each tour operator and by Tours To Go.